Collecting During COVID-19Welcome to the Barclay Damon COVID-19 Response Team Week in Review. Our COVID-19 Response Team continues to actively monitor changes and is prepared to assist clients in responding to the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses.
In case you missed anything, below are links to the legal alerts we issued this week covering developments related to COVID-19 as well as links to upcoming and past webinar recordings.
For any questions or legal assistance, please email
View all Barclay Damon alerts here.
- 8.13.20: Preparing for PPP Loan Forgiveness with Roger Cominsky, Danielle Katz, and Samantha Podlas
- 8.12.20: Not-for-Profit Affiliations and Mergers: Employment Matters, Employee Benefit Issues, and Restrictions on Asset Usage with Bob Heary, Ray McCabe, and Alexandra Lugo
- 8.11.20: Back to School (or Not): Employer Obligations to Employees Impacted by COVID-19 Back-to-School Restrictions with Chris Harrigan and Ben Wilkinson
- 7.8.20: Not-for-Profit Affiliations and Mergers: Regulatory Considerations and Approvals with Paul Bartlett and Bridget Steele
- 6.19.2020: Financial Institutions & Lending Webinar - PPP: Flexibility and Forgiveness with Roger Cominsky, Danielle Katz, and Samantha Podlas
- 6.18.2020: Article 10 vs. Section 94-c: A Path to New York State's Renewable Energy Future with Brenda Colella, Jeff Davis, Tom Lynch, Danielle Mettler-LaFeir, and Ekin Senlet
- 6.17.2020: Not-for-Profit Affiliations and Mergers: How to Stay Afloat and Maintain Your Mission with Susan Benz and Ray McCabe
- 6.16.2020: Administering Employee Benefit Plans During COVID-19 with Art Marrapese and Alexandra Lugo
- 5.19.20: Back to Business: Return to Work Issues During and After COVID-19 with Bob Heary and Chris Harrigan
- 5.13.20: Managing Your Suddenly Remote Employees with Rosemary Enright and Dan Blake
- 4.28.20: COVID-19: Reporting a Fatality or Severe Injury to OSHA with Chris Harrigan and Michael Sciotti
- 4.15.20: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: A Detailed Review of USDOL Final Regulations with Buster Melvin and Michael Sciotti
- 4.7.20: Keeping Your Organization Afloat: Leveraging Federal Aid with Brian Culnan, Bob Hussar, Heather Sunser, and Margaret Surowka
- 4.2.20: COVID-19 Sick Leave Law and New York State's Paid Family Leave Act with Michael Sciotti and Ross Greenky
- 4.1.20: We’re From the Government, and We’re Here to Help: Federal Legislation on Unemployment Insurance and Related Issues with Michael Murphy and Daniel Elliott
- 3.30.20: WARN-ing to Employers: State and Federal WARN Act Considerations Amid COVID-19 with Scott Rogoff and Ben Wilkinson
- 3.26.20: COVID-19 - Understanding the Federal Families First Paid Sick and Emergency Leave with Buster Melvin
- 3.23.20: Coronavirus and the Workplace Update with Michael Sciotti and Chris Harrigan
- 3.16.20: Coronavirus and the Workplace with Michael Sciotti